2011年5月18日星期三

sorry that i love you ♥

For all of the times that I tried for your smile For making you think that I was worth the while
                                      So your love love love love love would be mine

For sending you flowers and holding your hand That no one was there to take a stand
                                           But then love love love made us blind

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you Sorry that I fell through Sorry I was falling in love with you
                           I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time

For all that I have done to you I wish that I could make it right So sorry that I loved you
                     Sorry that I needed you Sorry that I held you tight

And I'm so sorry for... Making you love me and saying goodbye
                   For being the one that taught you how to cry It was love love love and it passed us by

For giving you every thing that you dreamed For taking it back when I fled the scene
                          Sorry love, for wasting your time

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you Sorry that I fell through Sorry I was falling in love with you
                I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time

For all that I have done to you I wish that I could make it right So sorry that I loved you
                       Sorry that I needed you Sorry that I held you tight

An apology now after all of this time Won't make any difference tonight
              But I'm hoping "im sorry" will open your mind To love love love love in your life

沒有留言: